#𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘-𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸
Let’s learn more about “#𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱𝘀” >>
1. Alternatives to a Sanitary Napkin
2. Causes of irregular periods
3. Different types of Menstural irregularities
4. Different types of Period blood Color- What it says about your Health?
5. Better ways/ Ideas for disposing Menstural Waste.
Starting from approximately 8 years of age and continuing up to 18 years, is a phase that every girl goes through – this is called Puberty. Many changes that place in this phase – externally as well as internally. Period is nature’s way of telling that you are on your way to growing up into a perfectly normal, healthy woman. It should be a happy moment for every girl.
So, now by the way 𝙍𝙪𝙙𝙝𝙞𝙧: #𝘠𝘦𝘴𝘐𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥 Campaign, we have more knowledge about what periods are, don’t we? Thus, we are better prepared for anything that they may throw at us! Stop worrying about periods, they are just a part of life, and pretty easy to cope with once you get a hang of your own body’s ways! Apart from this, SFC Foundations Chandigarh is always here to share the load with you, so that you never have to hold yourself back!